-->

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Projects GALORE

Right now I have 3 craft projects sitting on my dining room table. (I won't even mention the ones brewing in my thoughts)  My 13 year old had an out of town volleyball tournament this weekend, so everything has been on hold.  I was able to take this project with me to work on, and while I did get quite a bit accomplished, I didn't come anywhere near finishing.  It's really turning out well though, and I'm super anxious to finish.

Friday, I was able to sand down the other two projects and they are all ready for paint.   I will more than likely be home again tomorrow (work is ridiculously slow) which means I should be able to finish at least ONE of my projects.  I can't wait to share!!!!

Oh, and lookie here, my tray is on Mod Podge Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment