-->

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thrift Store Treasures!

Despite the lack of project posting, things are a brewin in the Urben home.  I'm hoping to share our latest project this weekend, but I must be patient.  

For now I'll share a few goodies I picked up recently:

A miter box for $7.99 at Goodwill... I have so many projects in store for you, mister miter.  Mark can't understand why I don't just use his compound miter saw and I guess I could, but there is something to be said for not having to get out the mitersaw, set up a workspace and all that jazz.  Now I can just set this puppy on the table and have some instant gratification. 




This beauty was only $2.99 and absolutely perfect!  The moment I saw it, I knew its purpose!  I'll share later.


Another gorgemous piece $3.99 at the GW



This puppy will be painted, distressed and hung in the *newly remodeled* powder room.



Look at the detail in this frame!  Can't wait to purdy it up.  It was a buck.



I have plans for this as well.  Ashley thinks it looks like a toilet seat.  Wait until she sees it when it gets a coat of paint. $2.00

This picture doesn't do this shabby little shelf justice.  It's perfect!  I splurged a little and spent $8



That's all for now.  Crossing my fingers that I can share our big project this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment